Regional IT Manager - APAC
My client is a leading organization in the production manufacturing industry and they are on a look out for a Regional IT Manager to take care of APAC region which totals up to nearly 5000 users and 20 production plants across APAC.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Oversee IT division including operations, Infrastructure, network, security and applications.
- Define and plan IT strategy including staffing, application systems, infrastructure to support the Business Units effectively
- Work closely with regional IT teams to ensure compliance of Group's security standard
- Liaise with European and US IT departments to ensure all shared systems are managed and maintained to the appropriate standards.
- Understand the Business Units' processes and deploy appropriate applications/software Develop detailed estimation of the level of effort, schedule and budget necessary to successfully develop and deliver the project/product meeting the requirements and quality expectations
- Work closely with vendors to provide delivery of operations and projects implementation.
- Implement information security policies and governance to ensure compliance controls with commercial and legal requirements are met
- Plan, propose and monitor annual IT budget
- 10+ years of experience IT Infrastructure or IT Management experience.
- Candidates coming from a manufacturing, semiconductor or production related industries are highly preferred.
- In-depth experience in infrastructure technologies including Cloud, servers, network and IT operations.
- Strong technical experience IT systems, such as Active Directory, Network Design & Configuration, Firewall management, NAS, SIEM.
- Experience in defining security policies and cyber security process implementation.
- Proven track record in managing business application systems, including but not limited to ERP
- Candidates who are CCNA or CCNP, Microsoft MCSA or MCSE, VMARE VCP, ITIL, CISSP, CISM certified are added an advantage
- Knowledge in IT service management standard and Information security standard such as ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 is an advantage
- A leader, a strategist and a strong communicator.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).