My Client is a French MNC in the pharmaceutical industry, they are looking for an experienced internal auditor, super competitive salary, central location, up to 50% travelling required! If you are a strong individual contributor and love t, this role is for you!
- Undertaking internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives
- Supporting the development of an assurance planning reporting process
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
- Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement
- Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up
- Playing an active role in the maintenance and review of policies and procedures, including ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders across the company
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 6 years of working experience, Big 4 and commercial experience preferred.
- Willing to travel up to 50% annually
- Able to speak Mandarin as you will be liaising with Mandarin speaking stakeholders
- Willingness to share information and knowledge with team members and auditees
- Ability to communicate with different levels of staff
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).