Regional Food Safety Manager (Microbiology / Toxicology) - APAC
An exciting opportunity has just become available with a leading International Business within the Food Specialties Industry. The role will be responsible for providing Leadership and guidance for all food safety protocols and risk management processes associate with the client's products in the APAC region. The Regional APAC Food Safety manager will be part of the Global Leadership Food Safety team and will be covering all regional issues related to regulatory, food safety, Safety Assessments and toxicology matters.
- Degree/Masters in Science
- Experience in Regional Food Safety Regulations within the Food/Flavors/Ingredients/Nutrition Sector
- Knowledge in Toxicology/Microbiological Food Safety Systems and HACCP
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead projects, develop and mentor leadership
This is an excellent opportunity to grab a senior leadership role that offers complete ownership of the region along with excellent package & benefits.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).