ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a growing UK-based MarTech Company who empowers their clients with intuitive AI-powered tools. They had a revenue of £165 million in 2019, and having expansion plans across the region while establishing the APAC HQ here in Singapore. They are now looking for a driven Accounting Manager to oversee the day-to-day accounting operations and support the expansion plans.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensure timely and accurate month/quarter/year end closing to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Review financial statements to ensure compliance with corporate and statutory reporting requirements
- Responsible for preparation of the annual report for the APAC region and liaising with External Auditors
- Responsible for review of tax computations and liaising with Tax Agent
- Establish, review and enhance accounting policies and internal controls
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business
- CA / CPA / ACCA qualified
- Minimum 8 years of finance experience, out of which 2-3 years are with the Big 4 Audit Firm will be preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organised, meticulous to detail, self-driven and motivated by new challenges
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).