Volt Singapore - Recruitment Consultant (Information Technology Team - Contracting)
Volt Singapore is currently looking for a new member to join its Information Technology recruitment team, focusing specifically on contract positions. The ideal candidate would be someone with some relevant experience already, and currently based in Singapore.
We are ideally looking for someone with prior Recruitment experience, but are open to fresh grads/people with experience in other sales related roles.
What You Will Be Doing:
- You'll be primarily doing recruitment delivery work; sourcing, screening, preparing, and matching the right candidates with the right opportunities. The opportunity for business development is there as well, if that is your preference.
- You'll be eventually taking charge of key accounts, and becoming the primary point of contact with some hiring managers/HR teams. This is a role with a lot of ownership, and requires more than just cold calling candidates.
- Freedom to take initiatives; whatever they are. If you want to try out new marketing methods, attend networking events, or simply make big changes, the opportunity to do so will be here. We're looking for someone to grow with the company, not just add to it.
- There are a lot of recruitment agencies out there, and let's face it, we all kind of do the same thing at the end of the day. It's just how we do it that separates us:
- High degree of flexibility. There'll be no micromanaging in terms of when you come to work, how you dress (keep it somewhat reasonable though), or how you get things done. You won't get a daily text at the end of the day asking you why you haven't hit a certain KPI here.
- International brand name. We have 70 years of history, global offices in the United States, Europe, and here in Singapore, and we're a publicly trade Fortune 1000 company. We've also recently posted up our best financial quarter within the past decade. We're on the look up.
- It's about finding a job you love. This is a sales job, but the numbers don't come first here. The people do. Our mindset is that if you enjoy what you do, where you work, and the team you're with, the success will follow.
What We're Looking For:
- Some prior recruitment experience. The ideal match would be someone with both tech and contracting recruitment experience, but we're open to others as well.
- A picky person. We don't want someone who's just applying to every single job posting that they see; we want somebody who specifically wants to be with the best. Someone who wants to be at their best, and be compensated ($$$) for it.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).