My client is a global leader and is looking for a strong R&D Systems Engineer to join them. This is a 1-year contract role with the possibility of an extension
- Develop product engineering requirements and guiding architectural design to ensure that products meet customer and business expectations for safety, regulatory, quality, performance, functionality, and reliability
- Systems Engineering conceives system interfaces within the device and considers implications with interfacing to business applications. This includes identifying, analysing and resolving system design weaknesses.
- Build productive internal/external working relationships to ensure that the system objectives are balanced with overall project objectives.
- Define design structure to provide desired functionality per product and user requirements and Medical Device Regulatory (MDR) Standards for applicable regions.
- Identify, define, and communicate compliance requirements for all aspects of projects. Develop measures, feedback, and reporting mechanisms for Senior Management.
- Lead the work of project teams and might formally train junior members.
- Manage and contribute to new/existing projects and provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise where possible.
- Leverage professional expertise and relationships to contribute to drive business strategy and results
- Degree in Engineering
- 2-4 years of product design or engineering experience in product development environment.
- A good understanding of product life-cycle engineering
- Fresh graduates or those with less than 1- 2 years' experience are welcome to apply
- Basic knowledge in medical device regulations for US FDA, EU MDD/MDR.
- Formal training in project management, experiment methodology, Six Sigma, DFSS, or other related engineering topics will be added advantageous.
- Stronghold with regulations and customer specifications and their impact on design parameters (i.e. marketing, clinical, regulatory, manufacturing, quality, IP)
- Experience from a regulated industry (medical, automotive, aerospace etc)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).