My client is a world leader in the medical devices space and are looking to set up an R&D and engineering base in Singapore.
I have partnered with them exclusively to identify an extremely competent Project Manager focusing on New Product Development
- Drive teams to execute on tasks and deliverables
- Ensure program scopes include global input from all functional areas - R&D, Quality, Commercial, Legal and Regulatory
- Identify key stakeholders and understand their expectations for a successful project.
- Ensure customer requirements are defined by partnering with cross functional teams and including stakeholder requirements.
- Develop work breakdown structures and identify key deliverables and develop dependency diagrams
- Builds integrated schedules and budgets and optimize schedules to identify critical paths and include major risks.
- Publish and gain agreement on the baseline integrated schedule and ensure integrated plans address stage-gate exit deliverables.
- Monitor progress on schedule, budget and technical output and facilitate problem solving and meetings to address obstacles.
- Evaluate change requests and prepares impact analysis for team and management consideration.
- Provide coaching and training to teams on Project Management best practices.
- Advanced Degree in Engineering with at least 7 years' experience in project management for medical devices, life sciences or equivalent
- Full exposure to entire product development life cycles
- Strong background in Quality Management systems (ISO 134825) , Risk Management systems (ISO 14971) and FDA
- PMP Certification is an added advantage
- Experience with Information Security Management Systems (ISO/IEC 27001) will be a big plus
- Stronghold in Agile based project management
- Ability to lead and mentor a high performing team
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).