My client is a global leader in the optics, inspection and equipment industry and now seek an experienced Optics Product Development Engineer
- Develop and sustain state of the art wafer inspection and metrology products
- Assume overall responsibility to provide subsystem design specification, system integration and characterization and algorithms development
- Provide system trouble shooting, new product introduction and escalation support
- Define system/subsystem manufacturing specifications and document entire manufacturing procedures
- Develop algorithms of interferometric data processing and image processing systems
- Design, prototype and test the illumination, imaging and motion control systems
- Provide training to manufacturing engineers and technicians
- Manage detailed manufacturing requirements and introduction plans in the design concept phase
- Release design to manufacturing, document design, testing and diagnosis procedures and provide training
- Masters or PhD in Applied Physics, Optics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years' of experience
- Experience with optical or optoelectronics module and system design
- Solid understanding of optoelectronics/photonics device and systems
- Knowhow of tunable lasers, laser illumination system, detector, data acquisition and signal processing is a plus
- Proficiency in ZeMax, MatLAB, LabView etc.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).