My client is a global name in the consumer electronics industry and is on the lookout for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join them
- Global Name
- Innovative Products
- Great Team
- Assume responsibility for complete design and development of complex consumer products
- Perform complex RSS Statistical and Worst-Case Scenario Tolerance Analysis.
- Perform detail review and scrutinize Cpk data from suppliers
- Conduct DFMEA and PFMEA processes.
- Provide support to manufacturing partners, including problem solving, process improvement and jig/fixture improvement.
- Act as a bridge between Industrial Designers and Product Managers to ensure requirements are adhered to
- Cooperate with Project Manager to ensure mechanical part cost and schedule are met within the project timelines
- Liaise with cross-functional team members (electronic engineers, acoustic engineers, RF engineers etc.)
- Provide solutions to ensure product can meet the qualification requirements.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum working experience of 5 to 7 years in consumer electronics/wearables
- Strong background in 3D Software and advanced surfacing
- Experienced in product ergonomics related knowledge.
- Experienced working with suppliers from China market.
- Basic knowledge of quality concept such as Cpk and process qualification
- Excellent Communication Skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).