My client is a global name in the medica device industry and now seek an experienced R&D Process Development Engineer
- Global Name
- High Salary
- State of the art innovation
- Lead and participate in R&D projects (translation of market requirements into technical requirements, design development, verification) and execute policies, process methods and generate documentation
- Assume responsibility for the coordination of production introduction including process optimizations, product validation and product approval.
- Establish and maintain effective communication manufacturing and quality department, R&D and other stakeholders.
- Develop products and qualify and integrate new technologies and materials through utilization of extensive technical knowledge in compliance with the external standards
- Ensure quality in a product's design for usability, reliability , marketability and manufacturability
- Support the product development through aspects of product design criteria, product function and customer needs, complaint assessments, animal studies and supplier contacts
- Assess the feasibility of new product specifications and definition of specific product requirements in product specification
- Support product design verification and validation taking design and production processes into consideration
- Conduct risk assessment of the product and the product components
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives
- Ensure that standard operating procedures, company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of work experience in R&D, product/process development from a medical/biotech industry
- Experience with manufacturing processes, automation and methods
- Experience working within a quality and design controlled environment and familiar with ISO13485 and GMP
- Knowledge in the verification and validation of medical devices
- Team player with strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and intercultural skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).