I am looking for a Quality Engineer for a global medical devices manufacturer to support in QMS operations and maintenance, quality system projects, supplier management, internal auditing and new product introduction support for a period of 6 months.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Support in QMS function: documentation control, technical drawings, external standards and technical reports
- Conduct QMS internal audits and support external audits for ISO 13485 and FDA inspection
- Prepare and attend Quality System Review Board meetings to report CAPA statistics and progress
- Actively engages in brainstorming to improve QMS activities for productivity, efficiency and reporting for compliances to international standards
- Support internal training of all procedures changes and quality system requirements
What I am looking out for in yourself:
- Degree in Bioengineering, Sciences or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of quality experience in medical devices manufacturing space
- Prior exposure in conducting internal audits/ supporting on external audits according to ISO 13485
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Power Point, Auto-CAD and SolidWorks to support in engineering changes
- Strong communication skills as you will be liaising extensively with cross-functional teams
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).