Our client is an innovative Medical Device organization in rapid-growth stage. They are increasing their headcount across multiple departments and functions including a Quality Engineer.
At this role you will be involved in the development, design, documentation, testing and risk management of their products while adhering to a high-standard quality system and customer's requirements.
- Full-time, permanent, newly created role
- Rapidly-growing innovative Medical Device organization
- Only open to candidates based in Singapore
- Involve in NPD projects and support design, testing, and documentation activities.
- Participate in team project activities such as risk analysis, supplier and material qualification and validation
- Validate and improve manufacturing processes, design of experiments, feasibility/characterization studies, and testing of equipment, protocols, statistical analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (must have) in Mechanical, Biomedical or relevant discipline (Advanced degree would be an advantage)
- At least 3 years of work experience in a Quality role within the Medical Device space
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in order to present information to senior stakeholders
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).