My client is a global player in the electronics industry and now seeks an experienced Quality and Reliability Engineer
- Lead and facilitate the design and process FMEA for the Singapore site and all vendors
- Strategically derive the Quality plan keeping in mind the specifications from the product management and development team
- Qualify the products at all stages of the development cycle
- Assume responsibility for system testing - test case deviation and execution
- Liaise closely with European and Chinese colleagues on product quality, reliability and qualification
- Assist in performing/deriving accelerated test and automation test in the laboratory
- Analyze and follow-up on market complaints for the appointed products during mass production with collaboration of the team in China.
- Derive the Quality plan for the variant process of the respective products.
- Close collaboration with European and Chinese colleagues on the product qualification.
- Apply existing industrial standards in qualification process and maintain revisions for internal standards
- Inculcate quality culture and statistical knowledge within cross functional teams, including building up of suppliers' capabilities.
- Develop new process and test methods to qualify processes and products.
- Address non-conformances during the development and initial production phase, including market feedback
- Degree in Engineering with at least 8 - 10 years of experience in the qualification of consumer electronics product.
- Prior expertise with statistical tools and program (Minitab, JMP or SPSS)
- Familiar with the FMEA methodology and reliability methodology
- Familiar with existing industrial standards and applying it in the qualification process
- Experience with software testing
- External qualification as a certified quality engineer or certified reliability engineer and six sigma would be an advantage
- Experience with working with suppliers from China market.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong Foundation in Reliability methodology
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification with strong foundation on the problem-solving methodology tools or 8D.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).