My client is a global name in the life sciences industry and now seeks an experienced QC Manager to oversee QC Testing for DNA Arrays
- Assume responsibility to ensure timely review and disposition of QC batch records for release to QA.
- Conduct QC testing to support array manufacturing and oversee technology transfer of new QC testing methodologies
- Train QC staffs to support QC testing of new arrays
- Contribute to failure analysis to support array manufacturing process
- Manage laboratory inventory to support QC testing
- Contribute to the development of new testing procedures to support release of new products.
- Conduct lab investigation relating to product performance failures and identify and implement CAPA as necessary
- Ensure timely testing of QC/STR/PQ arrays
- Guide and train Senior Chemists and in accomplishing QC tasks
- Advanced Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or equivalent
- At least 8 - 12 years QC laboratory experience in testing and new assay development
- Proficiency in handling analytical instruments like HPLC, spectrometers, scanners
- Fundamental knowledge of cGMP and QSR preferred
- Proven experience in new testing methodology transfer
- Stronghold in troubleshooting and in managing the quality control prioritization
- Able to support 24/7 Shift work testing requirements
- DNA Functional testing is an advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).