QAQC Engineer (A1 Main Con)
- Develop testing and commission schedule together with vendors and forward to
client/commissioning team for approval.
- Test all items in inspection and test plan at work site or laboratory to verify conformation
- to the specified requirements.
- Implement and control tagging procedures at different levels.
- Coordinate with M&E department on M&E installation and T&C.
- Liaise with external laboratory to carry out the testing of materials.
- Organize and conduct handling over punch walks with clients and consultant team.
- Assist Manager in preparing handling over documents and the handling over process.
- Ensure all site inspection records, QAQC documents & TC records are up to date.
- Responsible for the compliance to safety & occupational health practices to be
- implemented at QAQC Section.
- Responsible for site implementation of safety standards to comply with IMS safe work
- Responsible for attendance to daily site coordination meeting
- Assist in all CONQUAS and QM assessments.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- At least 3 years of quality control/ assurance experience in the construction industry.
- Experience in bored tunnelling and deep excavation projects of similar scale, nature and
- Willing to go to Site Office located in the East.
If above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun