Python Developer/Digital Transformation Developer
We're looking for someone to join a Digital Innovation team in the focus areas of automation and machine learning. The team develops and integrates applications and various digital framework (Virtual Assistant, Analytics, ML and AI) to infrastructure in a regional scale, the main focus of this role is to train and improve user experience of the IT environment through various digital techniques. Aligned with the team's overall goal of simplifying existing processes through automation frameworks to empower end-users to handle their daily jobs more efficiently, ultimately enhancing value of IT Infrastructure services provided by the department
The ideal candidate should have experience in understanding customer requirements and successfully lead technical architecture discussions with Business (ITx) Partners and internal teams to deliver pro-active development, implementation and maintenance of services.
This role is a 6 month contract, and the salary range is $4000-5000.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support, Build and Develop on existing core platform components
- Develop and maintain Chatbots using open source technology.
- Involve in developing multiple automations with different environment systems.
- Use Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create solutions together with the Automation and Digital teams.
- Improve existing framework based on users' feedbacks.
- Support activities to ramp up user base and associated performance / stabilization activities.
- Deliver innovative, scalable and robust extension of IT solutions and simplify user instructiveness and experience using Natural Language processing,
- Handle and manage product version releases, git/source code, automated testing, deployment, etc.
- Analyse, model structured data using advanced statistical methods, and implement algorithms.
- Be knowledgeable on enterprise IT Infrastructure environments, e.g. Service Management concepts and tools, infrastructure architecture, network concepts, etc.
- Design and implement portions of a continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Participate in team design, specification and code reviews.
- Identify opportunities in adopting new tools and techniques from the wider industry.
- Constantly contribute in fulfilling and shaping product roadmap.
- Support product ownership team and other related functions in bringing new concepts to reality.
- Willing to participate and delivery relevant ad-hoc support to scope outside of virtual assistant.
- Any other reasonable assigned tasks.
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of professional development in Python with Flask experience is desired.
- 1-3+ years of professional Machine Learning, AI or related development experience is preferred.
- Proficient in working with different APIs.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning is ideal.
- Experience in using database and writing SQL queries.
- At least 1 year experience in "R" Program
- Should have good analytical skills in preparing dashboard reports in Elasticsearch, Kibana.
- Good understanding on Rabbit MQ
- Experience with delivering in Agile, Scrum or DevOps and CI/CD knowledge.
- Experience in analysing large amounts of user generated content and process data in large-scale environments.
- Experience with GIT or similar source control tools.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).