Python Developer (Singapore/Hong Kong)
You'll be joining a team that is building out a cryptocurrency wallet system used by thousands of traders worldwide. The trading system that this will support is used to transact billions of dollars across thousands of low latency trades.
Ideally looking for someone with experience with the following: wallets, trading systems, payment gateways. Must also have experience with test driven development.
- Be part of a wallet team that tracks deposits and withdrawals across millions of addresses on multiple trading chains.
- Develop and maintain software systems to manage cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals in a safety-critical and high uptime environment.
- Engage in test-driven development practices and improve testing coverage of existing codebases
- Architect new cryptocurrency and wallet infrastructure with up to date standards and practices
- Looking for someone who ideally has worked on cryptocurrency wallets before, otherwise trading systems or payment gateways could also be applicable.
- Experience of handling large datasets in python, using things with numpy or scipy tooling
- Familiarity with a code-review and pull-request based workflow
- Experienced with writing software that speaks a variety of network protocols, with awareness of appropriate threading/locking models, or asynchronous design to ensure correctness.
- Knowledge and awareness of cryptocurrencies and its functionalities
- Knowledge of defensive software security practices
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).