My client is an industry leading MNC in the Consumer Goods space (Food Production).
They are currently on the lookout for a Purchasing Manager (indirect spend) to handle operational (PR to PO, deliver follow up, compliance) and tactical (RFQ, tenders, sourcing) activities for their CAPEX and MRO categories.
*This position will be covering local spend in their manufacturing plants in North-Singapore.
It is an urgent position so someone able to start within 1 month is a must.
- Individual contributor role - WFH arrangements available
- Urgent requirement - Flexible short assignment (4 months) or Permanent
- Only open to consider candidates based in Singapore
- Minimum 5 years of experience in indirect Procurement (MRO and CAPEX) within manufacturing/plant environment (food production, pharma, chemicals, packaged goods)
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin in order negotiate efficiently with suppliers overseas
- Ability to present data in a logic and clear manner to senior stakeholders
- Experience with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Comfortable working in North-Singapore
- Strictly able to start by February 6th 2023 (latest)
- Basic salary: $6,000 to $7,000 SGD + AWS (for perm contract) OR Completion Bonus (for temp contract) + Performance Bonus (1 to 2 months, for perm only)
*Negotiable depending on experience and suitability
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Registered Address: 6 Temasek Boulevard, #25-05 Suntec Tower Four, Singapore 038986
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526
CEI Reg. Number R2089806
(Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).