My client is a global name in the semiconductor industry and is going through a period of expansion. To cater to this expansion, a new Project Manager role has been created.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with hardware and software related projects the focus on a continuous improvement of Die bonder machines especially in context with performance improvement, cost reduction and functionality enhancement.
- Manage projects and sub projects according to Product Innovation.
- Assume responsibility for project planning and periodical controlling of targets, risks, milestones, costs and resources.
- Perform project & review meetings and create periodical reports for the steering committee.
- Co-ordinate the information flow within the project
- Act as the interface for project coordination between the different R&D locations in Europe and Asia
- Degree in Mechatronics/Electrical/Automation Engineering
- At least 3 - 5 years' work experience in semiconductor back end equipment with experience in project management
- Experience with die bonder/die attach will be a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple programs.
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).