Project Manager - Chemical Plant - Greenfield Project
- Permanent role
- Greenfield Project
- Exciting Scope
- Pioneering role
I am working on an exciting opportunity with a leading Chemicals Business who are currently looking to hire Project manager to lead a Greenfield Project in Singapore. Reporting to the Technical Head, this role will be responsible for
- Design planning and Execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Subject matter of expert for technicalities of the project in terms of Design, Construction, Equipment installation
- Review proposed modifications on project plans
- Contractor Management
- Degree in Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of Project management experience in handling Chemical Plant projects
- Knowledge in AutoCAD will be important
- PMP will be a big advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).