( 1 Year renewable contract )
This role will function will function as a hybrid between a Project Manager and a Business Analyst.
- Align internal resources and requirements from 3rd Parties/ Vendors to ensure successful project delivery
- Ensure project deliverables are promptly rolled out.
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives, assessing feasibility of requirements
- Project Management Functions ( Planning, Scoping, Budgeting, Scheduling, Costings)
- Project monitoring using relevant tools and software.
- Internal and External stakeholder management/alignment
- Client management to derive and validate certain business requirements.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Degree or Relevant Discipline in Information Technology.
- Minimally 3 years working experience in Project management.
- Working knowledge/experience in MS Office.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Human Capital Management (HCM) Projects.
- Proficiency in project management tools.
- PMP / ACP Certification is advantageous.
- Familiarity of Project Life Cycles, AGILE/SCRUM.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.