Our client is a leading solutions provider within the finance space, with a strong presence across US, Europe, and Middle East in which they have been successful for more than a decade. The organization is seeking a Display and Programmatic Specialist who would be responsible for the day-to-day management, strategy, performance analytics and channel vision, across Display and Programmatic.
- You will implement and execute programmatic media campaigns across the countries via demand-side-platform (DSP).
- Launch campaigns on time and in compliance with platform (DSP/DMP) practices and in alignment of target goals & objectives as per business requirements.
- Consistently deliver on day-to-day tasks for all assigned campaigns - daily pacing, weekly internal reports, monthly business reports, data integrity etc.
- Prepare and present campaign results - come up with strategies with ROI-focused insights and recommendations to improve channel performance.
- Manage deal economics, publisher relationships, media allocation, and advertiser investment decisions.
- Good interpretation of attribution modelling and 3rd party analytics data
- Manage relationships with stakeholders within the marketing team across the countries.
- 2-3+ years of related work experience
- Hands-on experience in Programmatic Display, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Rich Media, major Ad Exchanges / DSPs (DV360, Oath, etc.) would be fundamental
- Excellent knowledge of third-party ad servers, DMPs, dashboards, web analytics tools
- Analytical and Data Driven - experienced with using data and insights to inform strategies, understanding performance and assisting in developing communications of successes and improvements of the marketing and media strategy
- Advanced skills in Excel
- High capability to work well under pressure and with cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented and meticulous as you would be handling sensitive data and numbers
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).