Production Shift Engineer - 12 hour Rotating Shift - Team Lead
I am working on an exciting mandate with a leading International Specialty Chemicals Business, who are looking to hire an ideal candidate for a Production Shift Engineer role, to be based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will be responsible for Production, Quality and EHS performance :
- Work Forecasts and manage resources according to the production needs
- Process Improvement Initiatives
- Safety Risk Assessment
- Support all EHS Programs and Regulation Compliance
This role offers a fast track career pathway to become a team leader within 1 year. On a Team Lead role, you will be managing a team of 30 Process Techs and Operators. It's a Permanent opportunity that offers an attractive package and benefits.
- Diploma in Engineering or any related qualification
- 2-6 years of experience in the Chemicals Industry / Process Plant environment
- Able to work in 12-hour rotating shift environment (nights and weekends)
- Proven experience in leading a team will be a huge advantage
PS : Regret to inform that this role is only open for Candidates based in Singapore only.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).