Product Support Engineer
A global leading organization in the Security industry is looking for an additional Product Support Engineer to be a part of their technical account management team to provide support for their key accounts.
Your job scope:
- Provide technical support to their key and tier 1 accounts.
- Perform advanced analysis, troubleshooting and problem isolation for customers and partners.
- Maintain the highest level of expertise throughout all company products, including integration of existing products with 3rd part Enterprise Systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex, critical and sensitive support issues both over the phone, electronically and occasionally over remote sessions.
- Collaborate efficiently with your Technical Support colleagues, both locally in Singapore and globally across locations including APJ, UK, US and Singapore.
- Escalate critical issues to the various available internal escalation paths.
- Transition product issues to Engineering and product enhancements to Product Management, tracking status to the customer regularly.
- Availability to be on call after hours and on weekends on occasion.
- Manage customer communication and expectations.
- 8+ years of technical hands-on position in a Software/Product organization.
- Experience in supporting key accounts and tier 1 organizations.
- Expertise in Windows OS including configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experience in working with Linux/*Nix OS environment.
- Capability to deal with complex technical issues and good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time management in order to provide excellent service and solution to customers.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).