CRM Product Owner (2 years local contract)
Looking for a Product Owner to lead a CRM system blueprint definition and delivery. You'll be taking ownership of a portfolio of key systems, and you'll be driving a roadmap in line with strategic goals of the company.
This is a two year contract role, with a salary range of $7000-8000. Only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Development and implementation of a product strategy in line with company digital transformation initiatives
- Build and prioritize a product roadmap and backlog
- Define product requirements and manage partnerships with regional and HQ stakeholders
- Lead sprint and backlog refinement meetings with development teams
- Drive implementation of regional marketing and sales use cases
- Enforce standardization of product across the region in collaboration with central CRM team.
- Engage in sales process design and challenge the current way of thinking in order to create an optimal customer user journey
- Experience with Product Ownership and driving process improvements
- Past experience working in a CRM environment, with a particular focus in driving business value
- Previous experience working with Salesforce Service, Sales and Marketing cloud
- Know how in implementing automated marketing journeys
- A bonus if you have past experience in developing an automotive direct sales model blueprint
- Ability to write effective user stories with clear acceptance criteria focused on business value
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).