Regional Platform Product Owner
Looking for a Product Owner to take strategic development ownership of a Regional Product Platform and other digital projects. Here's your chance to join a dynamic team that is digitalizing the retail world of a major international automotive brand.
This is a 1 year contract position, only open to Singaporeans at this time. The salary range is $5000 - 7000.
- Product ownership of a regional automotive platform as well as other digital projects
- Write user stories, consult with development teams, and align business and market stakeholders
- Integrate front end solutions with corresponding middleware and SAP foundation systems
- Work with Product Manager to define an optimized sales process blueprint and roadmap
- Support in Evaluation of Market Requests for Process and System changes
- Provide consultancy and support to markets and GDs in terms of digitalization of retail business
- Provide project management steering and obtain market buy-in for applications
- Conceptualizing an IT Target Landscape to support the Sales Process Blueprint in collaboration with the IT Department
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Information Management Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Product Ownership, driving process improvements
- Strong eye for business, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to set goals and drive to their fulfillment. Take responsibility for actions/outcomes and wants to be held accountable for successes and failures.
- Work Experience in the Automotive Industry/Retail preferred
- Experience in Agile working methodology preferred
- Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance required;
- Experience in leading a team
- Readiness to travel; (15% of travel)
- Strong analytical and abstraction skills
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural context
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).