My client is a global leader in the optics, inspection and equipment industry and now seek an experienced Mechatronics Product Development Engineer
- Develop and sustain state of the art wafer inspection and metrology products
- Assume overall responsibility to provide subsystem design specification, system integration and characterization
- Provide system trouble shooting, new product introduction and escalation support
- Provide training to manufacturing engineers and technicians
- Release design to manufacturing, document design, testing and diagnosis procedures and provide training
- Support production and field escalation.
- Advanced Degree in Mechatronics, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years' experience in machine design and development
- Stronghold with mechanical design, drafting, prototyping and debugging skills
- Understanding of wafer particle contamination reduction, component vibration, air flow modeling and thermal management
- Hands-on mechanical and/or electrical design, prototyping and debugging experience;
- Basic knowledge in metrology, interferometer, imaging processing, motion control systems and optical system will be a plus;
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).