Product Designer (UI/UX) - 12-month contract - Singapore
Hi! I'm looking for a Senior Product Designer for a prestigious mega-brand known globally! Your hard work will be seen all over the world, on top of having it in your portfolio.
The scope of work as part of your daily routine is to conduct user research, developing and defining interaction process for all features. As expected of a designer, part of your work is to design polished and awing user interfaces, surprising and create pockets of curiosity as part of user experience. The cherry-on-top: an exceptional design delivering visual deliverables.
The ideal maker is highly experienced in success metrics, user personas, user flows, prototypes, mock-ups. Possess the natural ability to bring creative ideas to life.
Your experience also includes:
- Mobile design and the nuances of designing for multiple and cross platforms
- Knowledge in design theory: Typography, colours, grids and wireframes tools
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS, and design software (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Understand how your experience and skills complement other relevant team members like Product Managers, Frontend Developer, etc.
- Experienced and background in UI/UX with a design portfolio
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).