Senior Product Designer (UI)
Looking for a Senior/Lead Level Product Designer with a speciality in UI, rather than UX. You'll be involved in the entire product development process, and working with engineers, product managers, and all aspects of the business.
This role is with a rapidly growing B2B startup that's backed by some of the biggest venture capital names out there. It's also a permanent, full time role with a wide open base salary range, with equity included in the compensation.
Specifically somebody with strong experience in designing mobile applications.
- Conduct user research through both qualitative and quantitative methods to uncover problems our customers face
- Rapidly prototype and iterate concepts to learn what our customer needs
- Design sketches, low fidelity, high fidelity, and production-ready user interfaces and experiences across our iOS, Android and Web apps, while keeping yourself up to date on the latest design patterns and principles
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and other key stakeholders to support implementation and product delivery to our users
- Passionate about design and have at least 5-8 years of product design experience
- Experience in Product Design for for iOS, Android and/or Web apps, and familiarity
- with the respective guidelines and standards
- A self-organizer, ability to multi-task and being disciplined about work, from
- discovery of user problems to having an interest in measuring impact of releases
- A sharp eye for detail and a quick wit - believing that misalignments, clutter, and generic content is totally unacceptable
- Familiarity with Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin, Maze
- Bonus: Product experience in B2B SaaS, digital payments, and/or chat design
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).