An exciting role for product designers looking to further their careers. This opportunity will allow you to help define the digital reputation of a growing innovation lab.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Conducting user research, reviewing user feedback, and iterating on work processes
- Developing information architecture and defining interaction processes
- Designing aesthetically-engaging user interfaces and experiences
- Growing a wide range of visual deliverables (success metrics, user personas, user flows, prototypes, high-fidelity mock-ups)
- Collaborating with developers and product managers to ideate
You will ideally have:
- A deep understanding of mobile design across platforms
- Good knowledge of design theory (typography, colours, grids)
- An ability to articulate design decisions
- Experience in defining design processes
- An openness to receive and given constructive feedback
- An appreciation of HTML/CSS
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).