Process Operating Engineer - Wastewater treatment
My client is a well-known International Chemicals Business who are currently looking to hire an experienced Process Operating Engineer for their plant in Singapore. Reporting to the Process manager this role will be responsible for the Process and Equipment's associated with the Water treatment segment of the plant. It's a permanent role that offers an excellent career growth platform and an excellent salary package.
- Degree in Engineering ideally in Chemical Engineering
- 4- 10 years of relevant experience in Process Operations within the Chemicals/Oil/ Refineries/ Pharma Industry
- Knowledge in Waste Water Treatment projects will be critical
- Strong interpersonal and planning skills
- High safety standard and strong influencing skills
- Good team player and positive thinking
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).