My client is a world leader in the semiconductor equipment industry and now seeks an experienced Process Engineer (Dry Etch Process)
This role would suit someone with 2 - 4 years' experience in process engineering. Fresh graduates with a degree in Engineering are also welcome to apply!
- Provide support to customers' engineers on the development of Dry Etch Process
- Demonstrate the performance of Etch Products and improve existing products and processes for the development of Etch process for CMOS/Memory.
- Operate metrology tools to qualify process equipment and run experiments by adjusting hardware/software parameters.
- Compile and analyze the measured data and report to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop recommendations and prepare changed modifications
- Bachelor in Physics, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the development of Dry Etch Process is preferred.
- Fresh graduates from the mentioned faculties may be considered.
- Experience in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Proactive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Travel of upto 30% (post Covid)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).