Process Engineer - Brownfield Project (Process Design and project Management) - Chemical plant
- Permanent role
- Brownfield Project - Expansion
- Exciting Scope
- Owner side opportunity
My client is a leading International Speciality Chemicals Business, who is currently expanding their plant in Singapore. As a result, a new and an exciting opportunity has been created for a process engineer to join the team in Singapore. It's a Permanent opportunity and a Site Based role.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, this role will be responsible for Process Design Inputs and Execution for the project.
- Design planning and Execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Subject matter of expert for technicalities of the project in terms of Process design
- Review proposed modifications on project plans
- Contractor Management
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 3 to 6 years of related experience in Process Design and Project management within Chemical / Refinery / Petrochemical / Speciality Chemicals / Pharma projects
- Candidates from EPC background with onsite and design experience can also be considered
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).