Principle/Senior System Analyst - MES
A leading organization based in Singapore is looking passionate, and experienced Senior to Principle level system analyst to join in their application team focusing on supporting their in-house developed Manufacturing execution system (MES).
- Providing ongoing support and enhancement on current MES system.
- Responsibility include system monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution and coordination with end user and site co-ordination.
- Able to identify improvement areas and implement improvement plan by close engagement with site business stakeholder and system owner.
- Provide cross-functional leadership (for senior position) and vendor or internal interaction to troubleshoot, analyze and develop solution for problem involving integrated systems.
- Provide training to enable 1st line support equipped with appropriate knowledge/skill to provide frontline operation support for production.
- Independent individual with good time management of own tasks and deliverables.
- Strong communication skills and able to lead sites using Corporate MES system.
- Coordinate and collaborate with sites IT on projects and initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting on MES system.
- Proficient in one of these languages PHP, .Net, Java, Node JS and Angular JS development with PLSQL scripting in Oracle environment.
- Experience in administering and managing Linux and Oracle environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).