My clients are a household name in the healthcare industry. They are global leaders in their field and are looking to bring in a principle cybersecurity automation engineer to ensure that their global services adhere to cybersecurity requirements.
- Ensure manufacturing systems comply with global security requirements
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders to ensure that the whole system adheres to requirements
- Keep up to date and have a good understanding of the latest cybersecurity trends
- Serve as lead and point of contact for all cybersecurity issues
- Build solutions that will ensure the network continues to function optimally while under threat
- Make sure high standards are maintained and that they adhere to industry requirements
- Work closely with automation teams and other stakeholders to ensure automation roadmap is developed and managed effectively
- At least a bachelors degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, AI, or related field
- 10+ years of experience working in a related role
- Experienced in automation design implementation and testing with a great understanding of Good Automated Manfacturing Practise (GAMP)
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of areas of Systems and Networks
- Working knowledge of Databases, structures and access packages such as MS-SQL, Oracle, ODBC, and ESB
- Professional security certifications are advantageous
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work closely with a variety of stakeholders
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).