Principal Power Systems Engineer
- Pioneering role for a business that is currently massively scaling up their operations in Singapore
- Very niche domain and a breakthrough technology
- Permanent role
- Attractive Package and Benefits
I am currently working on an exciting mandate with a well-capitalized Start-up in Energy Storage Innovation who is currently scaling up their business & operations in Singapore. With the whole world shifting towards clean energy, my client's products have a huge potential and play a key role in solving a major challenge in energy storage, hence they are currently under the spotlight for growth. They are currently looking to hire an ideal candidate for a Principal Power Systems Engineer role that is to be based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Technical Head, this role will be responsible for leading the design and development of the Power Systems Design which includes design of DC side topology (battery stacks, DC-DC converters, protection circuits) to ac output (DC-AC inverter selection, power distribution system).
- Degree / Masters in Engineering - Electrical / Electronic / Power Electronics
- 8-15 years of solid experience in Power System design for Megawatt scale Energy Storage systems
- Knowledge in High Power conversion systems and Power Management for AC, DC and hybrid AC/DC microgrids, Power system modelling and analysis, distributed control, DC-DC Converters and AC-DC Bidirectional Inverters
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
It's a Permanent role that offers an exciting scope along with an attractive package and benefits. Lastly, this is a newly created position and offers an attractive platform for an excellent regional exposure and career prospects.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).