My client is an innovative name in the semiconductor industry and now seek an experienced Silicon Photonics Test Development Engineer
- Supervise the setup of tester for Si-Ph wafer test, including prober file setup for new devices, instrument calibration, probe card changes and calibration and fiber changes and cleaning.
- Discuss with customers for test requirements and work with test and system team to design test flow and setup test program to meet customer requirement.
- Analyse test data to ensure test integrity and generate report for customer.
- Lead and drive the research and development and improvement project for Silicon Photonics wafer test to enhance test capability and throughput.
- Advanced Degree (Masters/PhD) in Microelectronics/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 5 - 8 years' experience in semiconductor photonics optical and electrical testing on bench or automated test equipment.
- Familiar with semiconductor photonics process flow and possess strong semiconductor device physics.
- Proficient in data analysis with use of data processing software like JMP.
- Familiar with python programming is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal, effective presentation and communication skills
- Able to perform under a fast paced and challenging environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).