My client is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of complex prevision equipment and now seek an experienced Electrical Engineer (High Voltage)
- Assume responsibility to develop new electron beam source for wafer inspection and metrology equipment
- Design and validate power supply modules to characterize electron beam emitter and gun systems.
- Propose and design new high voltage power supply modules and solutions to resolve technical design problems.
- Collaborate with research scientists, and mechanical designers, to ensure flawless integration test at the subsystem level
- Liaise with high voltage power supply suppliers, oversee fabrication, create test plans, oversee testing, and perform integration into system for verification
- Hold design reviews with peers/management to show the proposed design can meet targets and requirements.
- Masters Or PhD in electrical engineering or related with at least 8 years' experience
- Strong knowledge on high voltage concepts including electric stresses, insulation and breakdowns, earth ground referenced and other potential systems.
- Stronghold with high precision power supply noise ripple monitoring and troubleshooting
- Deep expertise with high voltage arc and micro-discharge detection and protection.
- Demonstrated knowledge of power electronic components and circuits including AC/DC and DC/DC converters, filters, voltage and current transducers, transformers etc.
- Prior Experience in electron beam systems.
- Hands on experience with lab equipment like logic analyzer, oscilloscope, power supply etc.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).