Hello my friends in Singapore!
This Pre-Sales Consultant is to cover my client's solutions in ASEAN market as one of the highest level individual contributors for well established MNC payment firm. Your previous pre-sales experience, solution consulting, solution architect, and BFSI consulting experience would be highly appreciated.
The role supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the "technical close" in complex solutions. The role is to collaborate with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. The role is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and/or channel supported. Reporting to Global Professional Service Director, the role reports on a dotted line to the sales manager or business line manager responsible for the sales team supported.
Objectives of this Role
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers' met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers' business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal's "technical close."
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to teammember sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities a re effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in a payments engineering role
- Must have at least 3 years in a client-facing role
- Desirable to have strong professional services experience
- Desirable to have strong project management experience
- Desirable to have strong payments integration experience
- Must have great technical writing and a clear documentation style
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Must be both a curious student and a patient teacher
- Must have ample client and partner empathy
- Familiar with API-based integration and models
- Deep knowledge of system debugging and log analysis
- Familiar with SQL, Kibana, and Postman
- Ability to travel regionally for 1-2 days at a time, and up to 40% overall (post-Covid)
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)