A renowned global financial MNC, with a strong presence across US, Europe, Middle East and SEA in which they have been successful for more than a decade. They are seeking a Performance Marketing Manager who would be responsible for responsible for managing paid performance marketing campaigns to acquire customers and drive campaign efficiency at scale for both regional and global campaigns.
- Develop full-funnel media plans including media mix, creative mix and audience targeting to meet business goals
- Manage and support channel specialists across Paid Social, Search and Display to launch campaigns that drive user acquisition, engagement and retention at scale
- Measure and report on all digital regional and global marketing campaigns and assess against CPA/RPM/volume goals to drive profitable and sustainable growth for the business
- Ensure campaign best practices are adopted by channel specialists for user acquisition, conversion optimization and A/b testing of all marketing campaigns
- Work across wider marketing teams to enhance conversion tracking, attribution model and marketing analytics capabilities
- Work closely with regional and country marketing managers across the globe, ensuring regional projects planned are completed within timelines
- Identify new solutions/platforms that can drive the team's overall capabilities and efficiency.
- Propose A/B testing plans to ensure constant learning and evolvement of campaigns
- Crafting and document processes and frameworks to streamline and improve internal work processes
- Work with Head of Marketing Communications to manage budgets and KPIs and own all performance targets and budgets across a marketing objective such as new user acquisition or cross-sell/retention.
- Assist Head of Marketing Communications on pulling reports for monthly presentations to the wider business
- Manage external agencies and media owners, including regular evaluation of workflow and processes
- Educate stakeholders during monthly regional sales presentations on performance marketing support for each regions by illustrating on efforts to improve performance, what went well and what can be done next
- 5+ years of experience in digital performance marketing or similar field
- Degree-educated in business administration, marketing, mass communications or other advertising subjects preferred
- Hands-on knowledge of planning and buying digital media across Google Ads, Facebook and various demand side platforms
- Great understanding of tracking and attribution logic
- Experience in media and campaign planning, execution and presentation
- Understand the full buying funnel journey and has a track record history of planning and executing full-funnel campaigns
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).