Volt is currently partnered with a Global Cybersecurity Vendor to help them recruit a Partner Development Manager, SEA.
In this role you will hunt for new & manage existing strategic partnerships with some of the vendor's largest partners (Telcos & Managed Service Providers). You will be tasked to take their engagement with these partners to the next level.
- Enable New & Existing Partners to position & sell company's products
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly & annual Quota
- Responsible to develop, manage and close large deals in Singapore & Southeast Asia
- Develop & Implement Sales Strategies to Recruit New Partners through cold calling & other channels. This role will be 70% Hunter & 30% Farmer
- Define & execute Partners' Sales Plans & Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Accountable for sales quota and execution of goals & objectives
- Identify & prioritize top accounts within the local territory market
- Developing new business relationships, generate & negotiate new revenue streams
- Participate in sales meetings, product seminars & trade shows
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of new product offerings, competitive issues & selling techniques
- Strategize, prioritize & monitor the business plans to meet sales goals & objectives
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in a similar role within the IT Software and/or IT Security industry
- Proven Track Record of Success in selling into/with large Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Telcos & System Integrators (SIs)
- Proven expertise working with the Executive/C- Level in Large Business environments
- Strong commitment to drive the business and achieve the target
- Ability to leverage their own partner network & the company's channel to hunt for new sales opportunities
- Effective communication, presentation, and time management skills
- High energy, strong prospecting, qualifying & closing skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)