My client is a leading name in the design and manufacturing of complex precision equipment and is expanding in the region. To cater to this expansion, a new Optical Product Development Engineer role has been created
- Assume responsibility to provide subsystem design, system integration, test and characterization
- Provide system trouble shooting, new product introduction and escalation support.
- Provide training to manufacturing engineers
- Manage detailed manufacturing requirements and introduction plans in the design concept phase
- Oversee design for manufacturability, quality, tooling, training, process documentation, product structure, and build process optimization
- Ensure product readiness at all phases of Product Lifecycle - Concept to final release
- Advanced degree (Masters/PhD) in Optics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 7-10 years' experience
- Extensive hands-on experience in building optical inspection or metrology tools
- Desired experience developing complex optical-mechanical systems or assemblies
- Knowledge in optoelectronics, sensor technology, microscopy, optics, or systems design
- Strong diagnostic and trouble shooting skills in optics, opto-mechanics, and motion control systems
- Good understanding of imaging processing system and algorithms
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).