This is a newly created individual contributor role with our client - Cybersecurity Software Global Leader -.
The selected incumbent will own the business operations while employing best practices and improving efficiency by implementing and maintaining consistent and scalable policies, processes, business controls, and management reporting.
Being responsible for the professional services resource allocation, you will work closely with the external customers and partners to help meet their needs, while ensuring optimal efficiency, revenue, and margin performance post sales.
- Maintain and improve end-to-end resource allocation process
- Resource Allocation for the APJ professional services team
- Establish and maintain internal & external customer and partner relationships
- Ability to set expectations through clear & direct communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service by constantly understand the customers and their needs from the perspective of the professional services department
- 4-6 years of relevant experience interacting with external & internal customers in an Operations role
- Experience with Commercial terminology
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM is highly preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with minimal oversight in a very dynamic work environment
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments within the organization
- Highly organized, responsive, and energetic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)