Our client is one of the largest growing serviced residence businesses and they are looking to bring onboard an Online Marketing Manager on a 2-year contract. This role would sit within an extraordinary Brand & Marketing team that focuses on creating an excellent image for the brand in order to generate revenue.
- Lead all aspects of digital marketing to drive direct bookings, support business goals and strengthen our brands
- Drive strategies and manage day-to-day execution of performance marketing campaigns including the appointment and management of relevant agencies
- Manage corporate SEM campaigns in English, Chinese, (Japanese & Korean would be a plus) across major search engines
- Manage campaign performance and strategies including keywords, ad copies, ad extensions and budget
- Ensure rate connectivity is set up and rates are displayed correctly on the metasearch channels.
- Review and provide insights on campaigns performance
- Work closely with appointed agency / DSP to set up, optimize campaign performance and adjust campaign strategy to support business needs
- Manage campaign performance and strategies including creative development, a/b testing and brand safety
Other Online Advertising
- Keep up to speed with online advertising trends and identify opportunities to drive direct traffic to the official brand websites
- Monitor and optimize all performance marketing campaigns to meet and exceed revenue and ROAS targets with predetermined budgets
- Define strategy to expand organic search presence and ranking on major search engines including on-site and off-site content optimization
- Collaborate with the Digital Experience Team regarding website technical optimization
- Educate stakeholders / assist with campaign tagging and tracking via Google Tag Manager
- Use web analytics (Google Analytics) to measure performance and continually improve the volume and quality of traffic coming from different source
- Create customized reports for stakeholders
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Business Studies, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in a similar role
- A demonstrable passion for digital and e-commerce
- Ability to build and manage relationships with marketing affiliates, regional teams as well as appointed agencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good knowledge of Power BI and Google Analytics (Adobe Analytics is a plus).
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload/time effectively.
- Strong language skills. Ability to read and write in Chinese and a 3rd language e.g. French, Korean or Japanese will be an advantage.
- Meticulous, attention to quality and details, data driven approach to performance marketing.
- Experience in travel / hospitality industry is preferred.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).