Cyber Security Specialist (Offensive Track) - 1-year Contract - Singapore
- Work on global vulnerability management process
- Protection against malicious attackers
- Implementation of offensive track operations strategies for global company
You will be the first point of contact for the Asia Pacific region, in which you are responsible for vulnerability management. To work with external partners and analyze reports by external researchers.
Based on business criticality, you will prioritize the remediation activities and rate new technical vulnerabilities. This role sits in Technical Security team, and collaborates closely with Applications and Infrastructure teams.
- At least 3 years of work experience in technical offensive cyber security
- Backed with knowledge within Vulnerability Management/Pen testing
- Hands-on experience in Vulnerability Management processes and tools, cloud solutions
- Able to demonstrate understanding in security paradigms, technologies and processes, and strategic thinking when managing customers and stakeholders.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).