My clients are a major name in the Fin-tech space and are looking to bring in a creative and intelligent NLP Engineer to work on the design, analysis, implementation, optimization, profiling and experimental evaluation of their NLP algorithms. The successful candidate with have a very strong educational background with at least a Masters degree from a top tier University, They will have good experience building NLP models and be experienced with Deep Learning tools such as Tensorflow and Pytorch
- Develop the existing product using NLP model development and implementation
- Work to increase the understanding of natural language including contextual settings and semantic meanings
- Be able to conduct similarity calculations on texts
- Help bring in new technologies and develop existing technologies to develop the NLP abilities.
- Be responsible for conducting cutting edge research in order to push the boundaries of NLP to increase performance improvement
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Good knowledge and experience with PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Strong skills in Python, Java or C++
- Good practical experience in various areas of NLP such as word segmentation, entity recognition, syntactic and semantic analysis
- Solid mathematical abilities
- Great communication skills and a true passion for Tech!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).