Network Security Specialist
We're looking for a Network Security Specialist with experience in managing multiple security projects simultaneously. This is a permanent full time role, with a salary range of 6000-8000 + bonuses.
- You'll be coordinating maintenance of security-related systems, such as Anti-Virus, Firewalls, Content filtering, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Management tools, Client VPN, MFA etc.
- Perform and support technical security assessments, security consulting, design reviews, code reviews, and vulnerability testing
- Create and Maintain standard operating procedures and guides for new and/or existing security solution implementations.
- Address Tier III escalations issues
- Attend weekly teleconferences, meetings, and participate in working groups
Hands-on Exposure To:
- Palo Alto Networks (Firewall, URL Filtering, Global Protect VPN etc.)
- WAF - F5 & NetScaler
- Trend Micro Office scan Antivirus, iDLP & EDR solutions.
- Carbon black EDR solution
- Vulnerability management solutions such as Nessus, Rapid7.
- Ideally 5+ years in system and/or security administration in an Enterprise environment; administrative and solution design experience with enterprise security solutions
- Extensive experience configuring and managing Next Gen Firewalls
- Hands-on experience with Endpoint Security solutions (AV, DLP, EDR etc.).
- Experience managing vulnerability and risks.
- Experience with Malware analysis
- Working experience with NAC integration projects.
- Solid knowledge and working experience with Layer 2-7 protocols and technologies
- Strong knowledge and troubleshooting experience with routing, security protocols, ACLs, Firewalls, WAF, and Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to build consensus and to present complex presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- PCNSA, CCNA & Security+ certifications
- Endpoint security certifications
Good to have:
- Proficiency with one or more scripting or programming languages.
- Experience with Fortinet Firewalls, Symantec Endpoint Protection & SIEM tools like Splunk.
- Experience with public cloud services such as AWS or Azure.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).