Looking for a mid/senior level Java Software Developer in Singapore. You'll be working for one of Strait Time's Top 50 Employers of 2021. This role is a 2 year contract position, convertible to permanent if you'd like. No visa sponsorship available for this role at this time.
A Brief Job Overview
- You'll be primarily working on Java related projects for government agencies and clients
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Experience with Java development
- Experience/knowledge of the following: Spring, Hibernate, or Angular
- Some team lead experience would be welcome, not necessarily a must have
The Interview Process
- Initial screening (expect a call within a day or two if you're the right fit)
- An online coding assessment
- Video interview with the hiring manager
Why Should You Apply?
- An excellent opportunity for you to jump start your Software Development career. You'll be working with a company that's renown for their training and culture.
- Very fast and no nonsense application process. If you're the right fit, you're in.
- Very stable. No layoffs during COVID, constant projects, and learning.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).