Mechanical Maintenance Technician - Chemical plant - Boiler Ops
- Attractive Package
- State of the art plant
My client is a leading International Chemicals Business who are currently looking to hire a hands on Maintenance Technician for their plant in Singapore. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the key areas of focus are as follows.
- Provide technical skills to effect repairs and maintain site assets.
- Provide plant and process problem solving skills within area of expertise to optimize manufacturing equipment
availability and keep production downtime to a minimum. Some issues may require further advice and investigation.
- The role will predominately involve routine and standard tasks with infrequent supervision
- Use planning skills in order to carry out daily maintenance and small project tasks in a safe, healthy and environmentally acceptable manner.
- Identify materials and equipment required to rectify faults and breakdowns.
- To identify risk potential and problems and carry out job risk assessments, for example in high hazard plant, to the appropriate standard.
- Class 1/Class 2 Boiler Attendant or Nitec in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-5 years of working experience in operation of steam boilers and maintenance of mechanical equipment's in Chemicals/Pharma/ Process Plant environments
- Good communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).