- Ensure product quality and proper maintenance of plant equipment.
- Coordinate with the plant maintenance and capital groups to ensure all installations maintain compliance
- Recommend preventive maintenance programs to ensure reliability
- Responsible for plant spare parts strategy
- Perform incident investigation/RCA, analyse equipment failures and perform critical job observations
- To work with process engineers and quality champions to improve production throughput and product quality
- Develop and execute plant equipment reliability improvement and capital projects and raise MOCs to improve operation, HSE and quality
- Participate in HAZOP
- Provide support to maintenance execution team
- Maintain and update plant equipment drawings
- Adhere to HSE standards
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer or related
- More than 3 years of mechanical experience in process plants
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Experience with relavant plant softwares
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).